Friday, 25 September 2009

We have our song :)

Today we got the go ahead for the use of the song we want. I had previously emailed the author of the song on NewGrounds and today we got the reply. Here's what the emails said:

Hi, my names Becky. Im not sure if you got the message from my friend, so if not im sending you another 1 :)

Im an A-Level media student and this year for my coursework i need to produce a music video. However i can only use uncopyrighted music. So i was looking around and found your song 'Insomniacs'. Me and my group think it is great and perfect for what we need, so we was wondering if you would allow us to use it.

The only people that will see our video is our teacher and the examiner.

Please reply asap (we need to start filming soon)
Thanks alot :)

Terribly sorry for the late reply! I would be really excited to let you use the song :) of course, i would really enjoy seeing the final product as well!

The authors user name is DamonGuyett. He is 18 and a student from Canada.

"Some of my favorite lyrics that I've written, it's a song written for and about my girlfriend and her past. I love the chorus, and includes perhaps my favorite guitar performance from me :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment